This week’s journal articles focus on empowering leadership and effective collaboration in geographically dispersed teams, please answer the following questions:
- How do geographically dispersed teams collaborate effectively?
- Please find at least three tools on the market that teams can use to collaborate on a geographically dispersed team. Please note the pros and cons of each tool.
- Based on the research above, note which tool you would select if you were managing the geographically dispersed team and why.
Be sure to use the UC Library for scholarly research. Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.
2) Choose any two questions Discussions Initial post (goal: by Weds) + 2 responses (100-300 words).
Discussion #1: What is an artificial neural network and for what types of problems can it be used? Discussion #2: Compare artificial and biological neural networks. What aspects of biological networks are not mimicked by artificial ones? What aspects are similar?
Discussion #3: What are the most common ANN architectures? For what types of problems can they be used?
Discussion #4: ANN can be used for both supervised and unsupervised learning. Explain how they learn in a supervised mode and in an unsupervised mode.