DESCRIPTION OF ASSIGNMENT
Each student will submit two diplomatic updates beginning in Week 6 (and subsequently in Weeks 14). Each update will consist of a 300-word minimum. There are no penalties for 300+ words. However, below the minimum (<300 words) will result in point deductions. Each update is worth 3 points.
The diplomatic report will be based on U.S. — China trade talks
DIPLOMATIC REPORT REQUIREMENTS
- Submit via Canvas
- Font 11 or 12
- 300 word minimum (a little less than one page)
- DO NOT PLAGIARIZE (this means if you are going to copy from a source—ANY source—you must cite the reference either as a footnote or as a parenthetical citation)
- Sources: At least 2
For DIPLOMATIC REPORT #1, you need to include the following below. This is step one.
- Who are/were party to the negotiations—key negotiators
- What are/were they negotiating about? Why?
- What are/were the problems preventing solution (if applicable)?
- Give the most recent update on the negotiations.