Executive Program Practical Connection Assignment
At UC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
1. Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
2. Use proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited. Question to ponder… should references be used in a personal reflection paper?
3. Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
4. Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
5. You should NOT provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment is to reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
6. Personal Connection paper should have a maximum of 20% similarity score.
Please refer to the following APA format file and follow everything mentioned. Especially Table of contents, Conclusion.