HelloI have assignments And I need help with that Please see the attached file for more Information Thank you
Unformatted Attachment Preview
HoneyBOT is a simple honeypot for beginners to use. Honeypots can give you a good
idea of how many people are probing your machine for weaknesses. Without a
honeypot, you may not be able to tell if anyone is scanning your machine.
1. From the Maryville Virtual Lab, select HoneyBOT from the virtual desktop (Allow
Access if the firewall prompts you).
2. Take a screenshot showing the total number of sockets loaded in the bottom status
3. HoneyBot starts collecting traffic on load so you should begin to see data populating
as you start the application after a few minutes.
4. Choose 5 entries and analyze the events in a half page analysis for each entry
(double spaced) and include a screen shot similar to your analysis in the Wireshark
5. Close HoneyBOT and do not save th e log file.
If you want additional information on HoneyBOT, please see the video below. It is a bit
dated, but it captures some good concepts.
I wrote what he said in class
201C; so pick 5 and write about them , what happening and what going from what are going
to . and what service for this port etc.
I got just 3 port which are 137 and 138 and 63, when I used honey bot try mentioned that when you
write and a lot of IP address
First photo for 63 port
Purchase answer to see full