I have attached instructions and the program you need to work on. Let me know if you have any questions.Thank you
Unformatted Attachment Preview
1. Make a copy of the Payroll example from chapter 17. Open the project.
2. Delete the Employee, HourlyEmployee, and SalariedEmployee classes.
3. Add the Patient, OutPatient, and ResidentPatient classes from assignment 5.
4. Add the following before the Patient, OutPatient, and ResidentPatient classes
5. Rename PayrollSystemForm.cs to HealthcareSystemForm.cs.
6. Replace 201C;SalariedEmployee201D; with 201C;OutPatient201D;, 201C;HourlyEmployee201D; with
201C;ResidentPatient201D; (Turn on 201C;match case201D;, Look in 201C;Current project201D;). Similarly, make the
Employee -> Patient
employee -> patient
CellPhone -> MobilePhone
Category -> PatientType
Salaried -> Out
Hourly -> Resident
Wage -> HospitalName
Hours -> HospitalPhone
WeeklySalary -> ContactPhone
TaxWithholdingPercentage -> CopayRate
Earnings -> InsuranceCoverage
7. Change the form accordingly. Use the sample program for the new assignment to see what
the form should look like.
8. Additional changes in the code for the form as needed.
9. Fine tuning and test.
10. Study the source code.
Object-Oriented Systems Development
Further enhance the health insurance management program for Continental Community Health
Insurance (CCHI). Implement a GUI application. Save patient data to files.
Purchase answer to see full