Most Reputable Companies
Review this Link from Reptrack (formerly Reputation Institute).
(NOTE: you may have to fill out a form to see graphic, complete it using a student at DU Denver)
- Read the entire info-graphic
- Select one of the 10 reputable company of your choice (OR Google another random company that you like to see if they have a report)
- Then go to your computer and Google search the name of the company you have selected and type in CSR report “Company Name CSR report”.
- Find the most recent report (probably 2019). It may be called a sustainability report
- (If you can’t find a report the company selected look for another company on or off this list.)
- Assess and audit your findings & answer the following:
- Attached the Report to your initial post **
CSR (or Sustainability) Report
- Explain in a short paragraph what the company is doing for the PLANET (environment). PEOPLE (the community, diversity etc.), PROFIT (or ethics, governance)
- What do you think (or consumers think) the company's CSR practices (back up with facts)? Do you believe the selected company should promote/communicate (or advertise) their social good? (Why or Why Not)