Present a revised version (1,250-1,550 words total) of the paper “Reliability and Validity” that makes improvements in the caliber of the writing and incorporates instructor feedback regarding content and writing. Include the following in your submission:
- A reflection (250-300 words) that provides a bulleted list of the changes you made to the paper and discusses your revision process including how you incorporated your instructor's feedback into the revised version. Similar to an abstract, this section will receive its own page following the title page and preceding the introduction to the paper.
- The revised paper that incorporates instructor feedback; clarifies the thesis statement and solidifies supporting arguments; edits for grammar, spelling, and punctuation; adjusts word choice to display professional and scholarly language; and adjusts sentence structure for improved readability.
Write an additional 2,000-2,250 words using the data in the “Interpreting Test Results” resource to create a set of reports in which you interpret the test results and make recommendations about each of the three fictional clients tested. Your reports should be developed for delivery to the leader in each of the respective settings. This section should flow naturally from the revised paper. So, you may also need to revise your introduction and thesis statement to allow the ideas to connect. Each report should include the following:
- A synopsis of the reliability and validity of the test administered.
- Private notes that describe your thought process for analyzing and drawing conclusions from the test data and the client’s situation. Note: This section represents your private notes and may be presented as a bulleted list.
- Recommendations for the leader in which you provide an overview of the client and situation, describe your conclusions, and make your formal recommendations. Note: This is a more formal statement and should exhibit a professional tone and writing style.