There are a variety of ways that a cyber-attack can cause economic damage. In many cases, attackers try to “penetrate” systems in order to steal technology or other sensitive information. When do you think an attack can be classified as cyber terrorism?
A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.