- What is an artificial neural network and for what types of problems can it be used?
- Compare artificial and biological neural networks. What aspects of biological networks are not mimicked by arti- ficial ones? What aspects are similar?
- What are the most common ANN architectures? For what types of problems can they be used?
- ANN can be used for both supervised and unsupervised learning. Explain how they learn in a supervised mode and in an unsupervised mode.
- Go to Google Scholar (scholar.google.com). Conduct a search to find two papers written in the last five years that compare and contrast multiple machine-learning methods for a given problem domain. Observe com- monalities and differences among their findings and prepare a report to summarize your understanding.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
What is an artificial neural network and for what types of problems can it be us