- Write your own literacy narrative that tells a story of a significant moment of your own experience that shaped your opinion of reading, writing, or both.
- You can choose any specific moment in your life.
- Be sure to shape this as a story–with a beginning, middle, and end– and be sure to help your reader understand your experience by using imagery and figurative language.
- See the list on page 88 to help you get started.
- Your story needs to be formatted using:
- Times-New Roman Font
- Font Size: 12 pt.
- MLA Heading
- Indented paragraphs
- 3 or more pages long
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Write your own literacy narrative that tells a story of a significant moment of